- About Us
- IMS Turns 40
- FAQ about IMS
- Virtual Tours
- Current News
- Working and Volunteering
- Mission and Values
- Board of Directors
- Annual Report
- Contact Us
- Mailing List
- Meditation Retreats
- New to Meditation?
- FAQ about Retreats
- Food and Accommodations
- Retreat Center
- Forest Refuge
- Work Retreats
- Pay Your Balance
Right Livelihood – Executive Director
- Our mission is as relevant today as it was when we started 40 years ago
- Our retreats fill regularly with wait lists
- Staff morale is high and retention is great
- The Board is cohesive, engaged and highly committed
- The financial and operations systems are well-established and resilient
- Our vision and strategies are clear and recently reaffirmed
Front Office Worker - no longer accepting applications
More information about working at IMS, including the job application process, is available here.
Working Guests – Month-Long
Month-long Working Guest positions are designed for those who want to volunteer at IMS and integrate practice with daily life. Working Guest volunteers work alongside our Facilities or Kitchen staff in exchange for meals, housing, and access to the retreat environment and staff community.
2016 Facilities openings
2016 Kitchen openings
If you are interested in applying, please do so here.
Working Guests – Teen Retreat
These spots are filled, but we encourage you to apply for the wait list, as cancellations do occur.
Join a team of 6–8 adult Teen Retreat Working Guests who support the operations of our Kitchen and Facilities departments during this unique and lively retreat, June 29 – July 4, 2016.
If you live locally and would like to be of ongoing support, please consider volunteering day-to-day.